Biometric Time Software for Building Services Contractors
Biometric Time Software for Buliding Services Contractors
Every day, thousands of building service employees use Findd’s revolutionary mobile biometrics to punch in and out of work, submit leave, review their schedules, and provide administrators with the data necessary to manage the payroll.
Whether you’re a small contractor with a handful of employees servicing a handful of buildings or a large contractor with thousands of employees servicing thousands of buildings, Findd’s innovative time tracking software can handle your time tracking needs and simplify your payroll management.
Much more than just a simple time tracking app, Findd provides a full biometric time and attendance solution that can be used on any smartphone or any tablet, turning these everyday devices into powerful biometric time clocks that work offline and help you ensure your employees are onsite and on time.
As a building service contractor, you likely have multiple employees working on multiple sites at any one time, and these employees likely move between multiple sites throughout the day, which can make time management a nightmare. However, in this modern world there is one constant: Every one of your employees is carrying a smartphone at any given moment.
So, by requiring your employees to download the Findd app to the smartphones that they’re already carrying, you can instantly have accurate, geo-located, and biometrically-verified time data, and utilizing the Findd app is as easy as a selfie!
From sign-up to time tracking in 15 minutes.
Powerful Time and Attendance Platform
You focus on building services, we’ll do your time keeping.
Keeping track of all your employees throughout all of your client sites is hard enough without your software fighting against you. But, thanks to Findd’s innovative software, setting up a new time tracking system doesn’t need to be a chore. Designed for modern companies, Findd runs on any smartphone or tablet device, and setup is a cinch. Your employees simply download the Findd app, register it to your company’s Findd account, and begin facial-recognition time tracking with geolocation in minutes. Since the Findd Time System was built with the employee experience in mind, rolling it out to your employees is simple and easy!
Offline Mobile Biometric Time Application
Focus on work, not complex time clocks.
Findd mobile biometric time clocks can be configured in several different modes. Since most of your employees will be spread out and utilizing their personal smartphones, Findd’s “individual mode” will allow them to track their daily activities even as they transition through multiple sites.
But what about the employees in your central office? They too can use “individual mode” on their personal devices, or, alternatively, you can place a company-owned device in a central location and use Findd’s “clock mode” to track multiple employees at once.
Facial Recognition Time Tracking
Findd was created with the modern world in mind, to provide a modern time tracking solution that works for everyone. Findd’s software was designed to work with any tablet or smartphone operating system. This means that any tablet or smartphone can become a time clock. Backed by an advanced web-based time and attendance system that will play nice with your existing payroll or time and attendance application, Findd is a software solution that has been built with you in mind.
Knowing Who, Where, and When couldn't be easier
Save up to 5% on labor costs by using Findd’s biometric time clocks.
Mobile Time Tracking
A secure and efficient mobile solution, available on every smartphone or tablet in your business with complete biometric functionality offline – no connectivity is needed for face recognition.
What do you get when you combine worldwide GPS, critical mass with cell signal coverage, and 1 out of 2 people in the world that has a supercomputer in their pocket? You get an affordable way to punch and know exactly where everyone is without having to be there yourself.
Using 3D microlocations and GPS, Findd knows exactly where your people are. You can use geofencing to create rules around where people should and should not clock in, to ensure they are onsite before punching even in multi-floor buildings or in tight spaces!
And Much More!
Full time allocation using a customizable hierarchy, punch permission rules, jobs, phases, position, and schedules all work offline in mobile. Punch in and out questions help you gather essential business information from your employees every day.
Want to learn more about all of the features mobile punching has to offer? Sign up for free!
Mobile Punching Works Offline
Mobile Punching Works Offline
Why is this a big deal? Findd’s mobile facial recognition, geofencing, scheduling, and job-costing allocations all work offline to ensure your employees never have a reason to avoid punching in and out when they should. Poor connectivity or dead spots are a constant headache. Findd eliminates this problem by making the entire punch sequence from beginning to end work without the need for any connection. Once the device is re-connected to a cellular or Wi-Fi connection, all of the punch information will upload without the employee ever missing a beat!
Protect your workforce and clients
Covid-19 pre-punch screening questions help eliminate risk
You can also customize your own punch questions to ask employees when they punch in or out at the end of their shift to help with information gathering and compliance.
Questions such as:
- Were you injured on the job today?
- Did you take your scheduled breaks?
- Did you conform to company policies while working?
Time & Attendance
Findd will also help you ensure that you are in compliance with government regulations. You have enough to worry about; let Findd simplify your time to prepare and export payroll data.
Timetracking Built for Your Clients
Time & Attendance Features
- Mobile Offline Punching
- Mobile Offline Facial Recognition
- Mobile Offline GPS Geofencing
- Mobile Offline MicroLocation using Bluetooth Beacons
- Mobile Offline Scheduling
- Mobile Offline Job Costing using optional hierarchy, job, phase, equipment, and position codes. All configurable and data-driven
- Mobile Offline Job Costing transfer between hierarchy, job, phase, equipment, and position codes
- Mobile Employee Self Service, including time-off requests, timecard approval with signature, schedule review, and notifications
- Advanced Scheduling including scheduling planning, master schedules, and posting schedule workflows
- Schedule by position
- Custom Hierarchy Setup
Advanced Punch Permissions
- Multiple Paygroup, Paytype, and pay calendar setup
- Custom Overtime Rules
- Leave tracking, Accruals, and advanced calculations
- Exception-based management of biometrics, GPS tracking, missing punches, scheduling exceptions, and much more!
- Employee self service timecard approval and review
- Advanced Supervisor permissions and assignment
- Supervisor review
- Dashboard including in/out board, approaching overtime, and more!
- Advanced payclass pay rate, bill rate, overtime factors, burden, and profitability calculations
- Industry-first script-based advanced Punch rules for complex shift differentials, union rules, holiday grants, guaranteed minimums, and meal-penalty waivers and grants
- Job Management, including job dashboard, job budget, and actual to budget variance timecard view
- Client management including client notes, contacts, and jobs
- Advanced integrations for import/export, custom reporting and triggers, and data manipulation
- Custom Payroll Export
- Advanced tiered punch question workflow setup with multiple language options
- HR and Payroll integrations with leading providers in the industry or a custom-built solution tailored to your requirements.